Hello there! 🙂 Truthfully speaking, I don’t know how this whole blog thing goes– what to talk about or how often to post or if anyone will actually read this. Despite my initially worry no one will, I’ve decided that this is for me. To document my life as an emerging adult and to look back and see just how far I’ve come! I am starting my own because I’ve been inspired by so many great ones lately! They have mostly consisted of people I went to school with and a few people I’ve found on social media. I love reading about their lives, their passions, and their thoughts. It seems to be a place of great self-expression and it’s refreshing to hear stories told by the person experiencing them! From blogging, I hope to gain confidence, truth, and freedom.
Do you blog? What benefits have you reaped from it?
I guess if you made it to this point, you might be wondering about me… who I am and what not…
Do you remember that whole “10 facts about me” thing that everyone was doing on Instagram a few months ago? Sounds fitting to get us acquainted! So, shall we? Without further ado, here are 10 random facts about me! 🙂
- I type “lol” or rather, “LOL” in every or every other text message! Yup. Even when things are not funny. Like at all.
- Ariel (from the Little Mermaid) is my favorite Disney princess because even though she deliberately disobeyed her father (yeah, not the best role model for small children now that I think about it…) , I view her as someone who stood up for herself and what she believed in. She was unhappy with her current situation and so she changed it to make herself happier! She took a chance, took a risk, made a gamble, and came out on top. AND IT WAS ALL FOR LOVE!!!
- I played the violin for 9 years. You’d think I’d be great after 9 years, but I’d describe my playing as “semi decent”. I’m a solid 4/10.
- My favorite song in the entire world is “Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith.
- At In & Out, I get my fries well done. *If you’ve never done it before, I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!!! Sooo crispy!
- I just learned how to squat using the bar (I still can’t do it without the support of the rack, but I’ll get there) and at the beginning of the year, I could hardly do just the bar and now I can do 25s! I hope to double the weight in the next few months.
- I am 20 years old, but I’ll be 21 in a few short weeks! WOOHOO!!!
- Don’t beat me up in an alley or anything, but I never got around to finishing the Harry Potter series. I’ve read books 1-3 in middle school for book reports and I was o b s e s s e d. When I got book 4 (Goblet of Fire), it was overwhelmingly large and I didn’t have a book report to read it for so I just didn’t read it. Such a shame though because Goblet of Fire the movie was my favorite one! I’d really like to read all of them though, the one’s I’ve read were truly magical.
- My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you a hope and a future.”
- I wanna go out with a bang, but I don’t know what else to say… Hmmm… My favorite dessert are acai bowls! They are so yummy especially with honey drizzle on top… Mmm
That was 10 facts about me. What are 10 facts about you? Tag me or email or something because I’d love to know! I assume when I post this there will be a comment section, so if you have a minute, would you please help a sister out and drop some helpful advice about blogging? It would be greatly appreciated 🙂
Have a wonderful week doing things you love with the people you love, you deserve it. Thank you for indulging me in writing this, for reading this, and I hope to see you soon!